TERMS & CONDITIONS
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
WET WEATHER, sessions will run unless the field has been closed for use, if there is showers sessions will go ahead. If torrential rain or unsafe playing conditions all participants will receive a email the morning of the session to confirm cancelled session & make up sessions available.
Please ensure players have the right equipment to attend their football class. NO OPEN TOE SHOES. We recommend players to wear shin pad and for over 5 years old shin pads are compulsory.
We reserve the right to amend the venue and / or coach without any obligation to credit note or refund the purchase price but will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible.
No refund or credit note will be given if you cannot attend the make up class.
Credit notes cannot be replaced with a cash refund.
We do not provide refunds if you change your mind.
Please ensure all participants are sun safe during our session;
If your child requires an inhaler please ensure this is brought along (compulsory).
I give consent for Academy 11 to take photos for marketing & social media use.
Sporting activities require physical exertion and include a risk of injury. Participation of your child/yourself or your guests is your acceptance of that risk, on their behalf. Academy 11 will not accept liability for the injury or death of any person at a Academy 11 session or event.
Academy 11 is committed to safety and will provide at least one coach with a current First Aid Certificate
Trial classes are free for all participants, trial classes are only available if there is space in the class. Trial classes do not you a spot in the class.
When signing up to Academy 11 programs i hereby accept and agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. I agree to be bound by the rules of Academy 11.
2. I fully understand and acknowledge that: There are risks and dangers associated with participation in indoors sports events and activities
which could result in bodily injury partial and/or total disability, paralysis and death. The social, financial and economic losses and/or damages, which could result from these risks and dangers described above, could be severe. I understand that the practice of Indoor Sports involves the risk of serious injury and financial/economic loss and I participate on the understanding that I am doing so at my own risk.
3. I agree to and hereby indemnify Academy 11 and its officers, instructors, employees and servants and each of them from and against claims of damage, personal injury or illness sustained by myself or my child while participating in any fitness activities or functions connected with Academy 11 or travelling to and from such activities or functions arising from any breach of statutory duty.
4. The applicant for him/herself, his/her executors, administrators, dependants, and other personal representatives, hereby absolves and indemnifies the providers and all their servants, agents, employees and other students or persons under the providers control (the “indemnified”) from all liability howsoever arising for injury or damage (including but not limited to the applicants person, whether fatal or otherwise, property and personal belonging) however caused including by the negligence of the indemnified, arising out of or participating in Indoor Sports or in any way caused by, or arising out of, any activities carried on by the indemnified.
5. I agree to obey the instructions of Academy 11 staff at all times and acknowledge that my membership and participation can and may be terminated at any time if I breach any of the rules and regulations of Academy 11.
6. In the event of an accident or injury I give my full consent Academy 11 staff to perform necessary first aid and/or call emergency services for further assistance.
7. I take full responsibility for any medical or emergency services incurred on my behalf as a result of an accident or injury.
8. Note: Academy 11 recommends that you seek medical advice before beginning participating in activities at Academy 11 and or any other exercise program and I acknowledge that I am fit to participate in activities held by Academy 11.
9. Academy 11 reserves the right to refuse, decline and/or cancel your membership at any time without stating a reason.
10. Photo, Video Audio Release: I agree that Academy 11 reserves the right to take video and audio material
of all indoor sports activities and events, and that these materials may be used for display, promotion and or advertising, or sold for
profit, and I hereby waive my rights to any compensation arising out of my appearance in such materials.
11. Academy 11 comply with all relevant legislation with regard to the collection, storage, use, disclosure,
retention and destruction of personal and health information.
12. I declare that all of the information I have provided is true and correct.